March 23, 2017, 23:59 Greenwich
April 6, 2017, 23:59 Greenwich
May 24, 2017
Final Extended Abstract
June 26, 2017
June 30, 2016
Website is up
February 3, 2017
Submission server is open
This is the tenth in the series of biannual workshops Coding and Cryptography. It is organized by INRIA, SUAI and Skoltech and will be held in Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Our aim is to bring together researchers in all aspects of coding theory, cryptography and related areas, theoretical or applied.
Selection for conference presentation will be made on the basis of an
extended abstract. Those wishing to contribute a talk are invited to
submit a 6-10 page extended abstract, before
March 23, 2017 April 6, 2017 (23:59 Greenwich) .
Extended abstracts of accepted presentations will be collected, and
made available online during the conference and for future reference.
More details of the submission procedure can be found in
the submission section.
After the conference, authors of accepted abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper for the proceedings to appear as a special issue of the journal "Designs Codes and Cryptography". Contributions will be thoroughly refereed.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Coding theory: error-correcting codes, decoding algorithms, related combinatorial problems;
- Algorithmic aspects of cryptology: symmetric cryptology, public-key cryptography, cryptanalysis;
- Discrete mathematics and algorithmic tools related to these two areas, such as: Boolean functions, sequences, finite fields, related algebraic systems...
- Alexander Barg (University of Maryland, USA)
- Claude Carlet (Universities of Paris 8 and Paris 13, France)
- Camilla Hollanti (Aalto University, Finland)
- Grigory Kabatiansky (Skoltech and IITP RAS, Moscow, Russia)
- Patric Östergård (Aalto University, Finland)